Achu has this thingy for songs...he loves to sing....I noticed that long time ago but its getting more evident day by day.....Like for instance he has started liking school because they teach him songs and bhajans.One day he came back sing
"Good morning , hope ur well today....Sun is shining kies are blue...fabersense are full of u....Goodmorning , hope ur well todayyyyyyy"
Now what was that????!!!!!...I wondered...we could only wonder ...I asked him to repeat and it didn't get any better....
At his PTA meet we asked his teacher if we could have the text for all the songs he is taught....Girija miss told us that we would get a copy of the book soon....until then Sun is shining kies are blue...fabersense are full of u.
Yesterday was the day of realisation.....we got the text....and the truth unfolded....a moment to smile had arrived ....the song read
Good morning , hope ur well today....Sun is shining SKIES are blue...FLOWER BLOSSOMS ARE FULL OF DEW....Goodmorning , hope ur well todayyyyyyy
hehehehehehe.....I gave achu a big hug....the umpteenth one for the day...'cause hugging achu is a event that occurs almost always when am around him or hez around me.....he's my huggy-buggy , my bujji-vujji ....
My Achu can spice up any song without even realising he did:D....that's true talent babe...
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Well I did take a break for awhile...lotsa things happened at home and at school... will try to blog more often....At achu's playschool there was a special day when he had to go as a cartoon character...my options were quite restricted to one!!!! Noddy of course ...the lovable lil wooden boy who can't stop nodding when he is happy...Why Noddy u ask me...
- Achu loves him ....need another reason ???!
- He has a C-A-R....for Achu that's ultimatum:)
- Achu enjoys the "Make way for Noddy song"
- Browsed Noddy website for the exact look
- Bought some chart paper, blue cloth, golden paper(for the hat)- some red cloth(for the shoes), some yellow cloth (for the scarf)
- Dug into my I-need-u-always collection (termed'junk' by my dearest mom) for some glue, red poster colour, black lace and into my son's wardrobe for a full sleeve red T and blue shorts
- painted the scarf with lil red dots left it to dry, made a bell out of the gold paper(tripped over the method of making a ball outta paper jus a couple of days before the need arouse..lucky me huh)...struggled to make a cone with the chart paper which was later perfected by dada dear...stuck blue cloth on it...a stable here and there and the hat was ready..shoes were jus blue cloth wrapped up in string over his saddles
- On D day , Manoj and I dressed Achu up..with rosy cheeks ....some curls on the forhead .....achu the darling he is ..stood thru all the sessions patiently and totally happy to be who he was to be... Noddy:D
- What about noddy's car????...well my friend poori gifted achu a car called 'Dreamer' when she visited us sometime ago and that fit the bill...perfectttto....