It feels like just yesterday we were rushing in and out of schools , sticking photos of little achu, filling up forms, giving in applications, rehearsing interviews, celebrating admit cards, getting ready for life's first day at regular school uniform et al. Achu completes his first year of schooling. He is a big boy now isn't he. Wow!
The changes in Achu
- he loves to be talked to in an adult to adult tone.
- started eating out and does venture into eating on his own until he looses interest and is later fed
- he has got to the idea of going to school everyday...though every Monday we experience high decibel cries and pain in all most all the parts of the body
- he has friends he talks about and likes and dislikes every alternate day...Nithila Mani, Sanjay, Harish, Ashish Khanna, Jai choraria, Kia to name a few....
- Getting strong in phonetics....and trying to read ...but when i get excited and try to guide him he looses interest and I loose my temper
- Imaginary songs and chats increase in number and his inventions from the mosquito jammer to discovering what happens within his tiny tummy ...the list is never ending
- he can touch his nose with his tongue !!!!
The things that remain
- his love for cars
- his tantrums
- his itchichi phase
- his refusal to use the loo until u have 1/1000 million secs to remove his complicated button and zipper
- his love for travel
- his huggy- buggy moments
What scares him: A new teacher...he still wants his G miss....
What scares me: They are gonna shuffle the kids...my achu took an age to get close to a handful of kids and now he has to do it all over again!!!!
The second year in school..hoping for more friends.. more knowledge... more fun...God Bless