Friday, February 19, 2010

Pick up the phone and pick me up 'Lancer'

Achu loves to talk on the cell phone

What are the toys/articles that transform into his cell phone
- torch light...he calls it the light phone
- Hair brush
- His toy Car's Remote
- TV Remote
- anything rectancular and holdable
- sometimes he needs the original and nothing less so its my cell that plays the role

Who does he talk to

-Appuppa
-Achacha
-Ammuma
-Achamma
-Magiappan
-Priyaappatchi
-Jai mama
-Appu
and now he's got a friends list
-Harish
-Nithilamani
-Adi
-Abhinash
and sometimes he gives the 'cell' to me saying its my friend who is calling on HIS phone
- Kavitha (Harish's Mom and my school friend)
- Sayee ( He has a lil crush on her lovely daughter Nandu :)..)
- Uma (My school friend and he keeps making fun of the name saying its umma aunty (kiss aunty)

What does he talk
to Relatives
Hello
AAA yendhu cheyunu avadhey ( What are you doing there?)
njan vandhi otikunnu ( am driving my car )

to Friends
Hello
Howrya
Am Gooood
Whatiya doin there?
Dey! ( yeah I did smile the first time heard it out of him...but then did tell him it was rude to address a friend like that....but I guess it will grow into their vocab like yenna di grew into mine though my forbid me from using 'such' words to address a friend)
Am driving my lancer
Nee?
ohhh hooo Scorpio-va?
Innova-va????!!! ( to gain my attention...and I smile)
ohhh Tavera-ku maritiya ( and he gives me a smirk...and I :(....)
Speed-a va
Nithilamani what are you coming in?
Zen-aaaaa
My lancer only has speed no slow
and the story goes on and on..................................

All of us enjoy listening to him on the 'Phone' in his 'Lancer'!!!!!

No comments: